We at DBM are proud to be a part of this resilient community. As our community recovers from week-long disruptions from the fire evacuations to power outages, we want you to know that you have us here ready to help you.
One of the top priorities of the recovery is to file your claims with your insurance companies. Processing a claim can be a lengthy process if you cannot provide the requested documents and records timely. Our consulting service team is here to help you facilitate recovery through a wide range of advisory services, such as preparation for insurance claims to calculating loss figures due to the fires/power outages/evacuations. We will translate the terminology and concepts that can be inherently confusing to you and coordinate assembling of the required documentation, in the manner consistent with the insurance carrier’s expectations. Through the same process, we can help you prepare for possible loan and other financing options if necessary.
The assistance we can provide includes but is not limited to the following:
- For Businesses:
- Overview of possible applicable insurance coverages with review of the Business Owners insurance policies
- Help identify decreases in various revenue streams
- Help identify increases in various costs
- Help identify alternative business flows to position business owners to “get back into business” as soon as possible, and to lessen further damages for any subsequent event
- Help develop a business operation plan for future emergency situations
- Overview of possible applicable insurance coverages with review of the Homeowner’s and Rental insurance policies
- Help identify decreases in various income/wages sources
- Help identify increases in various additional living expenses
Subject Matter Expert: Dominic P. Bosque, CPCU, Director of Management Advisory Services
In addition to providing consulting services for financial service firms for over 35 years, Dominic has extensive knowledge in the insurance service industry. From the claim filing perspective, Dominic has direct experience in supporting businesses recover in post-disaster circumstances here in Sonoma County and across other disaster areas of the country. From the insurance service providers’ perspective, he has years of experience training claims service professionals improving claims-handling procedures. With these insights of rebuilding, Dominic can successfully enhance a business’s core operational abilities to become stronger and more resilient to meet the next set of future challenges.
Also here are some links to some pertinent websites to help businesses and individuals navigate this process.